10 Best Magento 2 Themes for Fashion and Apparel Stores 
A theme is an essential component of any website.
Regardless of the platform you use to build an online store, you’ll need a theme to manage the front-end design.
Themes are classified into two types based on the cost associated with them.
The first is free themes, which, as we all know, can be obtained for free. The second type is premium themes, which can cost more than $100 each.
Is it worthwhile to purchase a premium theme?
Yes, because it gives your site credibility and exclusivity, as not everyone is willing to spend a lot of money on a theme.
Paid themes also have more advanced features, plugins, and better performance and optimization.
If you’re looking for recommendations, here are some of the best Magento 2 themes for fashion and apparel stores.
Best Magento 2 Themes for Fashion and Apparel Stores
1. Mimosa by Plaza-Themes
- Versatile layout format presented in enchanting styles.
- Static blocks to display text and illustrations.
- AJAX technology on the wish list page and other sections.
- Items are sorted in a grid or list view.
- Rendered beautifully on mobile devices.
- Website setup is one click away.
- Retina ready accentuates sharpness of every detail.
- Features a thumbnail on each category.
This theme is built using the feature-rich frontend toolkit Bootstrap to boost its mobile friendliness.
It offers an array of 6 page layouts on top of riveting color combinations. Installation is quite easy, too. And for those particularly concerned about license fees, this theme is affordable.
The product arrangement is immaculate as everything appears orderly. Even the testimonials are placed in a slider to help visitors browse through them with ease.
For the price point, the developer has shown dedication to refining the theme with layered navigation and other awesome elements.
2. Fastest by Codazon
- AJAX navigation applies filters to products by specific attributes.
- Useful product import tool.
- Adds relevant information to items, like banner and logo.
- RTL support for Magento 1 and 2.
- Quick mega menu setup with drag-and-drop function.
- Social sharing linked to brand pages.
- Built using SEO-friendly code.
Do you want to know the best-selling themes in this genre?
This is one of them, with over 4 thousand copies sold to date.
What’s more incredible is that it can maintain a high rating despite being flooded with reviews.
The generally favorable feedback should give you reassurance that this Magento 2 theme is terrific for fashion and apparel websites.
It includes all the essential features to enrich the shopping experience, such as one-step checkout and a shipping cost calculator.
The newest addition to its powerful arsenal is AJAX layered navigation.
Users can sort products by any ranking factor to find the one they desire. The scroll feature on the listing page is also virtually limitless.
3. milano by alotheme
- Feature-rich admin panel with an intuitive interface.
- An array of over 20 homepage arrangements.
- Ajax cart accommodates add-to-cart functionality without page reloading.
- Responsive design for hassle-free navigation across devices.
- Unlimited color choices add a touch of vibrancy.
This is another high-tier offering on the market. Spending over a hundred bucks on a theme is a non-issue for some individuals and corporations.
Well, if you run an apparel store and wish for the highest level of customization for your site, then splurging out for a theme like this shouldn’t be a big deal because it gives a lot in return.
The admin panel comes with dozens of adjustable elements. Design-wise, it embodies minimalist aesthetics, although it’s not to be confused with inadequacy.
The appearance doesn’t do justice to what the theme can deliver. The infinite color options, extension integration with up to 10 add-ons, and RTL support are some of the features that surely punch it above the price point.
By the way, this theme is made with Magento 1 and 2 in mind.
4. Eren by Blueskytechco
- Retina ready makes the site look pixel perfect.
- Responsive framework to auto stack layout by device request.
- Ajax search navigation provides visitors with live recommendations on entered queries.
- Store location mapping to inform the existing branches, can include necessary attributes.
- Features multi headers.
- Mega menu functionality to better organize listings.
The top sellers in the fashion category are about even price-wise. They appear to be confident with the quality, which shows from how competitive the license fees are.
This one is by a well-known author. It has sold hundreds of copies, touted as a responsive fashion theme.
Many elements are modifiable, and despite “fashion” taking the center stage, it can fit in any type of store.
It’s developed with SEO architecture to ensure the best chance at success with search engines.
As we know, search engines love themes that are responsive, accessible, and facilitate easy crawling for spiders. This has all those aspects in check, along with stacks of other features.
5. Tomoc by magentech
- Promises an ultra fast page load time.
- Freedom to add sidebar on the product page.
- Tags to label products on sale and new arrivals.
- Attractive homepage structure.
- A variety of layouts and setting choices.
- Incorporates Google fonts.
The fact that this theme was devised by an elite author should give you confidence in its quality.
Quite frankly, it doesn’t just rely on the developer’s big name. It does serve quality, which makes it value for money.
The design is visually ravishing, and it’s a perfect theme to outfit your fashion store. And then, it has had an upgrade in mobile support, allowing it to tackle issues that come with mobile rendering.
What’s more, the theme offers an extensive list of extensions, such as Quick Chart Pro, sophisticated product filters, and mega menu.
Is it easy to set up? Since the listing says so, we’re sure it has the proof to back up the claim.
6. Elessi by alotheme
- Homepage features a selection of pages like latest, new, best sellers, etc.
- Supports multiple rows and tabs.
- Over 10 add-ons on offer.
- Social icons connect you with the fans on social media.
- Convenient labeling on products.
- AJAX cart eases the way to add items without unnecessary reloading.
- Thumbslider image for each product.
- A special section for testimonials.
This is yet another fashion theme with the “responsive” moniker slapped on its title. That’s understandable because responsive designs are a hot commodity nowadays.
Mobile usage has hit a tipping point where it can challenge other devices when it was barely a discussion a few years back.
Despite the fact that it’s enhanced for the mobile experience, this theme still gives the ultimate flexibility to users through a highly customizable admin panel.
There are many elements that make up the framework that can be altered to suit your individual needs.
The colors are limitless, not to mention that it offers a whole host of extensions. For your information, this fashion theme is built for Magento 2.
7. Love Fashion by magentech
- Mega menu to keep categories uncluttered.
- Countdown timer for running discounts.
- Minicart pro organizes items conveniently.
- Color presets gives leeway for frontend customization.
- Supports wide and boxed layouts.
- Advanced yet simple search box feature.
- Multi-currency and multi-language enabled.
- Developed with a responsive framework for good mobile viewing.
- Displays a related image as the pointer hovers over products.
Platform support by this theme starts with Magento 1 and goes all the way up to recent versions of Magento 2.
If you are a user of Magento 2, there’s a high chance your version is covered as well.
This is marketed as a fashion theme, so it’s best suited for clothing lines.
Speaking of utility, the tools provided make it easy to manage the store’s inventory. It also sports a gorgeous color theme that exudes modern elegance.
Added to that, there’s a selection of fascinating colors to revamp the site’s appearance.
The smart features are also worth checking out, among others, the social box and the homepage slideshow.
8. Facon by Plaza-Themes
- Product slider modules to group items by type.
- Quick view presents a glimpse of a product’s information.
- Retina enhanced makes the theme look amazeballs on high-res screens.
- One click installation.
- Google rich snippets for extra data on the SERPs.
At the time of this writing, this product remains unshakable with a 5-star rating.
We know that the incoming reviews may bring it down a little, but what it has garnered so far shows beyond doubt that customers are satisfied with the product.
The author reveals that this theme centers around fashion and accessories.
Hence, if you’re intrigued with the idea of owning a fashion store, please add this to your wish list because there comes a time when you will select a theme for the site.
It has all the basic functions and more, which will help you beat the competition through on-page SEO implementation.
Furthermore, the extensions like the recent items slider and category slider will take customers on an immersive shopping journey.
9. Wrangler by MagikCommerce
- Smart search helps curb the bounce rate.
- Auto adjustment to suit mobile devices.
- SEO is well thought out, giving a chance to conquer the SERPs.
- Full customization options on colors, footers, and other elements.
- Optimized for speed to ensure a flawless user experience.
- Hundreds of Google fonts.
Don’t assume that a low-cost theme will lack the customizability of a high-end theme.
That assertion is unfounded because some creators have poured their hearts and souls into developing themes and, surprisingly, selling them at reasonable prices.
This is an excellent example. It’s feature-rich, and getting access to everything costs less than what another premium theme would.
The package already comes with a solid set of extensions that you can use for free. The extensive compatibility with operating systems is also commendable.
Aside from Chrome, it works flawlessly in Safari, Internet Explorer, and other popular browsers.
10. SM Papa by magentech
- Adaptive design dynamically adjusts based on the screen size.
- 6 color presets, including violet, cyan, and blue.
- Super smooth hi-res zoom on images.
- Social sharing function included.
- User-friendly C panel.
- Mega menu for a neat display of products and categories.
- Switches between languages and currencies with ease.
- Free extensions valued at $200 for buyers.
- Customizable wish list page.
Recently, responsive has become a buzzword among theme developers. It’s something that almost every developer emphasizes.
To be fair, themes are not a one-trick pony simply because “responsive design” is the distinguishing feature that creators choose to highlight.
Although the responsive structure is addressed in the opening, this theme is still brimming with top-tier features, such as sleek typography, color presets, and static blocks that can be customized to the owner’s liking.
When it comes to layouts, it also natively displays web pages in boxed and wide styles. Simply modify it as desired.
Top Fashion Magento 2 Themes Conclusion
Is there anything that piques your interest among the top fashion Magento 2 themes listed above?
Although there are alternative marketplaces, we purposefully chose our top options from Themeforest owing to our knowledge.
Our own team has been using the platform for over 6 years and has gained valuable experience. That is why we are comfortable using it and recommending it to others.
Themeforest offers themes for a wide range of HTML and CMS designs. Given that it’s one of the most trustworthy marketplaces for themes, we’d encourage you to buy some here.
However, just like you buy anything from other marketplaces, individual inspection of products and authors is still necessary.