A framework for your e-Commerce site is an important factor that will determine the direction of your business.
It may appear to be a minor detail, but it will have an impact on the company’s growth trajectory.
Consider performance and scalability when selecting an e-Commerce platform.
You’d want a platform that not only provides consistent performance but also allows for scalability. Even if your company is small, you never know what the future holds.
For example, if it grows rapidly, you will have no choice but to scale up to accommodate the traffic and order fulfillment.
Stay ahead of the curve by implementing technologies that marketers consider to be current and advanced, such as Magento 2.
This version of the powerful ecommerce engine was released in 2015, and it included new features, improved user experience, security, and stability.
You can optimize your storefront for mobile viewing thanks to the support for full responsive themes.
Choosing a theme is one of the most difficult aspects of creating a store because there are so many options.
You may find yourself devoting hours to research, which is understandable given that many marketers have done so.
That being said, which Magento 2 electronics themes are the best?
Here are some of the best ones on the market right now.
Best Magento 2 Electronics Themes
- Offers 2 homepage menu arrangements.
- A variety of layouts and settings for product and category pages.
- Static blocks to show text and pictures right underneath menu items.
- AJAX layered navigation module to cut down on product load time.
- Infinite mix of colors gives a nice aesthetic touch.
- Sample data that’s painless to install.
- Can assign 3 layouts to pages.
- Adds a thumbnail to each listing.
Whether it’s a general or a niche store, this theme will accentuate the beauty of your e-Commerce site. It’s marketed as “responsive,” meaning that it’s developed to “respond” to different screen sizes.
Screen aspect ratios are becoming more diverse nowadays, so it’s important to use a theme that automatically adjusts to these various loading requests.
This one will enlarge and shrink accordingly to achieve the most pleasant viewing experience.
Apart from a dynamic presentation across multiple devices, it also features a well-balanced color combination.
The homepage can display bundled items, which will drive sales even more.
- Seamless re-use of elements across layouts.
- Elements are made in reverse to work best with RTL languages.
- Uses syntax highlighting on the editor to display sections in various colors depending on the category.
- Image, label, and color swatches provide visitors with a live view of a product’s variable models.
- Native lazy load feature, enhanced for SEO.
- AJAX search displays results as visitors type a keyword in the search box.
This is one of the themes with an excellent rating on Themeforest.
If you’re still undecided on a theme for your electronics store, we highly recommend this. It has been optimized to work with the latest Magento 2.
Installing is also easy in a few simple steps. Martfury offers unmatched simplicity despite being a solid foundation for a website’s complete design.
Other than that, it’s editable thanks to the inclusion of source files in each purchase that you can tweak at will.
This theme is compatible with Magento 2 versions 2.3.x, 2.4.x, and 2.4.5 along with the PHP language version 8.1.
- Over 31 homepage designs to choose from.
- Endless color combinations.
- Items can be organized in a grid view.
- RTL support, many languages included.
- Can be used in tandem with third party add-ons.
- Boasts touch friendliness for loading on mobile devices.
- Boxed and wide layout are available.
- Ajax layered navigation renders attributes instantly.
Spending a large sum up front for a perpetual license shouldn’t be a problem, especially if the product delivers quality.
This responsive theme is one you can consider to upgrade your e-commerce’s style and performance.
It’s staggeringly expensive as far as price goes, but it also comes with superb quality and 6 months of customer support.
This Magento 2 theme can adorn any store, like an electronics store, a fashion store, or another.
Additionally, you can capitalize on the unique brand identity of your site with its best-in-class extensions.
- Easy-to-comprehend upsell module.
- Smart product labelling.
- Live search functionality.
- User-friendly catalog based on AJAX.
- Adaptive design ensures the best look in all scenarios.
- Alluring mega menu to present a centralized set of options.
- Easy editing on pages, blocks, and other elements provides a rich shopping experience.
Even though this product doesn’t have a star rating yet, it’s published by an author that has earned a favorable rating, so we think it’s safe to say that quality is up to par.
Besides, it’s specifically designed for electronics stores, as the listing describes.
So if you’re running this type of shop or planning to open one in the near future, keep in mind that choosing a theme is a critical step.
Do you have a concept in mind already?
Give this theme a go. But first, make sure to create the website using Magento 2 since it’s the platform that this theme supports.
- Flexible megamenu open to personalization.
- Over 30 footer layouts.
- Free plugins to amplify the theme’s performance.
- Excellent page load speed.
- A library of over 50 stunning templates.
- Fantastic features to build an e-Commerce site, e.g. sale countdown timer, product bundles, multi-currency switcher, and more.
This is claimed to be one of the highest-converting themes for Magento 2.
Ranking high among other top sellers for the year 2023 validates the claim. And then, it also shows up in the list of high-rated Magento themes.
This product is available for cheap at the moment, so better hurry up when the offer is up for grabs as the author may increase the price soon. This is an all-around solution to unleash your store’s potential.
If you find your site languishing with little discernible progress, it probably needs a makeover in its front-end layout. This theme comes packed with features to improve your store on various fronts.
Another fun fact is that it has been individually examined by Envato. By buying it, you’ll qualify for its free support for 6 months after purchase.
- Responsive design makes it look good on all devices.
- A broad spectrum of colors, manageable from the dashboard.
- Product description includes reviews and relevant information.
- Social bookmarks featured in the footer to increase website’s reach and visibility.
- SEO-optimized layout structure.
- Organized admin module for straightforward theme management.
- Customizable slideshow for marketing purposes.
- Drop-down shopping chart triggered by a mouseover.
- Wide compatible with a range of browsers like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Slaps labels on products.
The creator highlights the word “electronics” on the listing of this product, which could be a telltale sign of the direction it takes with this creation.
It’s well-suited for stores selling electronics like smartphones, tablets, cameras, computers, peripherals, notebooks, and home appliances.
It also delivers top-of-the-range features, which is very praiseworthy when factoring in the moderate price.
As a reminder, there are many themes that cost much higher. If you don’t want to overspend, this is a perfect candidate.
- A thorough page builder helps you create a professional-looking website.
- Style up with 25+ store layouts.
- Solid AJAX technology for great pagination and dynamic data transmission.
- SEO enhanced across the board.
- More than 30 home layouts and headers to switch up the site’s appearance.
- Demo application of design in a single click.
Most customers seem to be sold on this Magento 2 theme, as proven by the stellar rating.
It may not be the cheapest, but it definitely has the quality to justify the price.
Kalles is focused on providing visitors with an easy-peasy shopping experience. It’s ideal for those who have a hankering for customization options.
This theme will quench your thirst with its powerful mega menu, boosted loading speed, and SEO-friendly design.
It also has an amazing AJAX frontend design that lets users get information without stopping what they are doing.
- Offers a ton of customization options.
- Interesting layouts named Vendor, Masonry, Grid, to name a few.
- Simple listing design gives room for products to stand out.
- Quick page creation, such as FAQs, Blogs, Contact Us, etc.
- Customizable header with a fine selection of styles.
Do you want a minimalist approach for your electronics shop?
This Magento 2 theme will lend a touch of simplicity. It’s very unpretentious thanks to its understated design. This is nothing to scoff at because it can still exhibit elegance.
Added to that, it should bode well for page load time since simple templates tend to lack frills that hamper the load speed.
While minimalism is purely a stylistic choice, remember that this visual aspect will make your site look cleaner.
The bigger surprise is that the theme is highly customizable despite having an uncluttered arrangement.
How do I select a theme in Magento 2?
- Download a theme on an any marketplace.
- Upload to your server using winscp or another FTP Client. Upload ‘App’ and ‘Pub’ to the Magento root folder.
- Connect the store via SSH. After that, please navigate to the root directory.
Run this command to upgrade the setup:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
As for the static content, deploy it with the following command:
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- The next step is to apply the theme. Launch the admin panel of the site, head over to Content > Configuration.
- Click ‘Edit’, select the theme from the ‘Applied Theme’ option. Complete the process by selecting ‘Save Configuration’.
Is Magento still open source?
Yes, Magento is still an open source platform that many businesses use owing to the fact that it’s one of the best all-rounders on the market.
Magento 2 is the free (open source) edition, and Adobe Commerce is the premium edition.
Adobe announced the rebranding of Magento Commerce to Adobe Commerce on April 21, 2021.
It has a wide selection of extensions to help manage and grow a website.
Its immense popularity can be attributed to its open source nature, which then attracts collaborative efforts from developers to contribute through code modifications and improvements.
Mind you, Magento is tested plenty of times each month, transforming it into the robust platform we know today.
In an age when online shopping has become a lifestyle, businesses have started seeing e-Commerce sites as a viable tool for promotion of their products and services.
Some slowly turn to online technology, while others do online business straight away.
The huge demand caused eCommerce platforms to experience a surge in popularity. And as it turns out, Magento has found its place in the mix.
To this day, it remains the content management system of choice for many people. If you want to run your own electronics store based on it, try the new generation, aka Magento 2.
You don’t have to worry about the layout’s theme because you can buy one of the best Magento 2 electronics themes listed above.